background

Sunday, September 5, 2010

35 week appointment!

Updating from our 35 week appointment ;)

Munchkin was still footling breech at 28 weeks, so Dr. G scheduled an ultrasound to see if she had made any progress on flipping. I knew there was something in my ribs but not quite sure what. I just couldn't make out if it was feet or fists. Sure enough, Isabelle is head down and a healthy girl. I am not dilated at all so I don't think she is quite ready to join us yet (which is to be expected at 35 weeks). Although, I have heard that people can go from 0 dilation to labor in no time. J still thinks she is going to be 2 weeks early. He has guessed sometime between the 21st and 23rd of September. I'm still sticking with my due date. I always said I would like the fact that I'm August 5th and she could be October 5th. Works for me ;) I don't think I've ever been so excited about the fall. Summer was always my favorite time of the year but these days, October is looking pretty good. I was just telling J how I'm ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas already...

We've been enjoying our newly lined pool this weekend. Our pool had been out of commission all summer because the liner had failed. I guess Labor day weekend is better than not at all, we were really missing not having it this summer. Oakley LOVES the water. He sticks to the steps, but loves sticking his nose in the water and chasing his tennis ball up and down the steps. Oliver only comes near the water to drink, no swimming for that husky. I will definitely post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment